On behalf of the Government of Abu Dhabi, our Building Services Division caters to all the Government’s built asset requirements, providing end-to-end life-cycle services, spanning concept, feasibility, design, construction and facility management services.
The focus is always on exceptional delivery and value for money for the Government. By providing a common procurement platform for all Government wide projects, we are able to capitalise on economies of scale and at the same time ensure uniform management, best practices and high standards of accountability.
With over 45 Abu Dhabi Government clients, The Building Services division, manages over 100 project-sites worth over AED 30 billion, and maintains & services over 3000 facilities estimated to be around AED 1 billion in management contracts across the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Building Services provides two core services:
Our Key Objectives are to:
Attain Customer Satisfaction through providing a higher quality of service at cost effective prices.
- Establish a Comprehensive service portfolio in relation to creation and maintenance of built assets and their environments, enabling government entities to focus on their core operations
- Achieve Business excellence through applying top of class management thinking and best industry practices.
- Provide Transparency of our operations and accountability to the Abu Dhabi Government.
- Create a performance oriented organization, encouraging both employees and partners to deliver their best.
Our Key Achievements:
- Established a pool of professional experts in the fields of Design, Construction & Facilities Management.
- Established Management Systems for our services, in line with industry-best-practices.
- Achieving the ISO 9001:2008 Certificate
- Proven ourselves capable of managing & delivering projects of scale, from a few million to billions of dirhams.
- Installed a comprehensive vendor performance evaluation system in place to enable better feedback & sourcing.